COME SEE SOME OF THE BEST HAND-PICKED, LOVINGLY WORN VINTAGE FROM THE 80'S AND 90'S (SOME EVEN OLDER STUFF TOO) AT GOLDEN STATE GOODS 308 MAIN ST SEAL BEACH CA 90740

Vintage Garb

 I ended up snapping photos of the stuff I get it in and looking back-Im glad. My favorite stuff sells out so quickly that I hardly remember what I had. 

Some fav's-

This number is not only bold-but one of at least 5 I had in the same shoulder-padded, sequined style. They're all gone. I'd love to see someone wearing these out. 

Someone hand made this dress. Lovely.  

The middle dress here I have had for at least 12 years. I loved it. Glad someone else does too. 


Current fav's-

Love these two ruffled blouses. The mini stripe has a small "poof" at the shoulder. HEART!!

Pleats, cuffs and brush strokes. Genius. 

Anyone looking for anything specific-please ask. I will see what I can do.